Don't know what to put on your resume?
Check out some of the sample resumes below. CLICK ON THE NAME to see the resume.
Tips for your Interview
Virtual Interviews are the most common way to have your first interview.
Remember, your resume gets you an interview. Your interview gets you the job.
How to Make a Good Impression in a Virtual Job Interview
- Prepare in advance.
- Show up on time.
- Dress for success, even remotely.
- Think about your background.
- Make “eye contact” with the camera.
- Stay focused and visibly engaged.
- Don’t rely on a cheat sheet, but be prepared.
- Remember to stay responsive after you wave goodbye.
Interested to know more about what jobs you can apply for?
Click on the button below! You’ll find jobs in a variety of sectors with plenty of jobs to choose from.